Autodesk Fusion Team
Autodesk Fusion Team enables design, engineering & project teams to efficiently work together in one central workspace. Ensure everyone is informed and involved, use powerful 2D and 3D viewing technology and find the right information with powerful search.
Autodesk Fusion Team offers many benefits that include:
- A centralized workspace that connects and organizes your team and project information across your desktop, the web, and mobile devices.
- Collaboration tools to make it easy to upload, download, view, search, edit, and provide feedback on data and projects.
- Large Model Viewer that lets you and your team access and view, share and search 2D and 3D models directly from a browser.
- Design data and information that is highly searchable. Thoroughly indexed data makes it easy to find detailed information deep inside models and data archives.
- Support for over 100 design and project file types, Autodesk and competitive data types -- as well as non-design data including documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Secure cloud storage for all project and design data to the latest industry standards, certifications and encryption technology.
- Fusion Team mobile app that allows you to access your projects and team from your mobile device
Autodesk Fusion Team Pricing
Fusion Team is available with a 12, 24 or 36 month subscription. Contact us for pricing and more information.
Autodesk Fusion Team System Requirements
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk Fusion Team system requirements.
Autodesk Fusion Team YouTube Video
See a video introduction to Autodesk Fusion Team below: