Autodesk ReCap 360
Autodesk ReCap is Reality Computing.
The Autodesk ReCa portfolio is at the forefront of Reality Computing with a large family of products and services that allows designers, engineers, and builders to integrate reality capture data into their design and building process. Utilizing laser scans or photographs, ReCap jumpstarts designs by transforming the real world into as-built 3D data that can be used with other Autodesk products such as Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, 3ds Max or Inventor.
Autodesk ReCap makes Reality Computing a powerful advantage that's as easy as 1-2-3.
Introducing ReCap 360
ReCap 360 unlocks the power of using Reality Data with better measurement, enhanced markup, greater collaboration, search and automated registration.
Advanced Measurement Features
- Measurement is a snap with smart measurement tools.
- Easily measure diameters and distances between cylinders and planes with automatic shape fitting.
- Obtain fast and true clearances with a single mouse click.
Advanced Annotation Features
- Enhance the value of your point cloud project with tags, notes, pictures and hyperlinks.
- Automatically sync all your annotations between your desktop and your cloud.
- Share and sync markups with project collaborators or empower your team to markup a project together.
- Quickly find marked objects, assets, saved views and project tools with advanced search utilities.
- Combine laser scans easier than ever with target-less automated registration.
- Quickly, effortlessly and accurately register scans with little to no user interaction.
Compare Autodesk ReCap Versions
Autodesk ReCap is available in multiple versions:
- Autodesk ReCap
- Autodesk ReCap 360
- Autodesk ReCap 360 Ultimate
Compare the three ReCap options or contact us to discuss which option is best for you.
Autodesk ReCap Licensing And Pricing
Contact us for the latest pricing and licensing options on Autodesk ReCap or purchase now from our eStore.
Autodesk ReCap Case Studies
See how Autodesk customers are using Autodesk ReCap software in these case studies.
Autodesk Showcase System Requirements
See full system requirements for Autodesk ReCap.
Autodesk ReCap Free Trial
Download your free Autodesk ReCap trial today. Try it for 30 days at no cost.
Autodesk ReCap Training And Support
Redstack offer a range of training and support packages. Contact us for more information.
Autodesk ReCap YouTube Video
See a video demonstration of Autodesk ReCap workflows below: