Workaround: Missing Autodesk Subscription Login Window
When using Autodesk subscription products and not seeing your login window, the workaround below can be engaged to bypass a web proxy that may be blocking the connection. Before engaging the workaround below, please review the solutions listed in the article Subscription Licensing Error: "Establish an Internet connection to continue". If those solutions do not work you can employ the workaround below to temporarily bypass a web proxy, allowing a connection to sign in and activate your Autodesk subscription. You may want to disable the web proxy or engage your network administrator for an exception to permanently resolve this issue.
- On the problematic computer, close down your Autodesk software and Internet browser.
- Download the Fiddler web debugging tool.
- Install Fiddler on the problematic computer and start it.
- In the Fiddler, under the Tools menu, choose Fiddler Options.
- In the Fiddler Options dialog box, select the HTTPS tab and check Decrypt HTTPS Traffic check box and click OK.
NOTE: You will need to accept and trust the Fiddler Security Certificate.
- From the Tools menu, choose WinINET Options.
- When your Internet Properties dialog pops up, open the Connection tab, click on LAN settings.
- On LAN settings dialog check Use a Proxy Server for your LAN and click Advanced.
- In Proxy settings dialog, verify that in the very first field for HTTP you have 127.0.0.1 as the IP address and 8888 port has been set and if it is not, you will need to correct this.
- In the Proxy settings dialog, check Use the same proxy server for all protocols check box.
- User-added image
- Click OK in all dialogs to close them, but keep Fiddler open and running.
- Start product, and an Autodesk Login dialog should pop up.
- Log in to start the Autodesk product.
- Close Fiddler and start Internet Explorer to reset the settings back to default.
- In Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- In Internet Options dialog, open Connection tab, then click on LAN settings button.
- In LAN settings dialog, click the Advanced button.
- In the Proxy Settings dialog, uncheck Use the same proxy server for all protocols check box and click OK.
- In Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog box, uncheck Use a Proxy Server for your LAN then click OK and OK in Internet Options dialog.
- Close Internet Explorer.
For further assistance, call the Redstack support team on 1300 667 263. Redstack have a team of technical experts available to assist you with a range of support packages that can be tailored to meet your needs.