Infraworks Course Length: 3 days
The Autodesk InfraWorks Fundamentals training class is designed for Civil Engineers and Planners who need to quickly generate 3D models to create conceptual infrastructure designs and proposals or to view the final design using 3D geospatial data and design data.
Autodesk InfraWorks accelerates the design process and streamlines decision making by rapidly generating data-rich proposals for design alternatives under existing conditions. You will learn techniques enabling you to create, analyze, visualize, manage, and distribute 3D geospatial data.
The major topics covered in the training guide are:
• Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
• Create new models from scratch
• Incorporate existing data sources into the model
• Rapidly generate early design concepts for new roads
• Add essential design elements to the model
• Display features according to data behind the model
• Create new styles according to project requirements
• Analyze a model to ensure that project constraints are met
• Collaborate with other project team members
• Create high-impact visualizations of the project to communicate the design to stakeholders
• Generate videos by using storyboards
• Use the Roadway Design for InfraWorks 360 module
• Use the Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to add bridges to a design roadway
• Use the Drainage Design for InfraWorks 360 Module to run a watershed analysis
Infraworks Training Pricing:
Contact us to obtain a quote on a training solution that will meet your needs. Pricing can vary depending on the number of people taking the training and the location.
Infraworks Training Locations and dates:
With training centres in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne, Redstack can arrange training throughout Australia. View our current training schedule.