Maptek I-Site 8200 Laser Scanner
The I-Site 8200 laser scanner is designed for applications such as measuring voids, drives, and tunnels. It also has the versatility to handle interior silo survey and stockpile measurements.
Software tools and hardware accessories have been developed alongside the scanning equipment. This gives customers a totally integrated solution for a wide range of survey applications. No need to change tools when coming up from underground. No need to change your setup or work practices.
Streamlined survey workflow is built in to all I-Site laser scanning systems, and the I-Site 8200 is no exception. Surveyors agree it is a delight to work with.
- Versatile scanner for underground survey tasks
- Fast, easy setup for underground stope scanning
- Reliable, safe operation in challenging underground environment
- Integrated software for fast results and accurate models
- Scan drives, tunnels, stopes, stockpiles and silos with the one system
- Use the same scanner for surveying small stockpiles
- Pick up development headings and map faces and backs
- Range of mount options for boom installation
- Simple boom setup for void measurement
- Survey solution with workflow built in
- Scans at any angle automatically levelled
- 125-degree scanning aperture
- 3D view in scan control software
- Portable, weighs <12 kg
- Rated to IP65 for reliable operation underground
- Onboard, easy-to-use scan controls
- USB scan storage for simple file transfer
- Intuitive software for modelling laser scan data
- Range of mounting kits for mobile scanning
- Extendable 10m carbon fibre boom