Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D Printer
The Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D printer is the most reliable dual extrusion 3D printer currently on the market. Successfully print large and complex designs with ease and enjoy the improved 3D print performance, thanks to the unique auto nozzle lifting system, professional build quality and support material combinations, and swappable print cores with the Ultimaker 3 Extended.
ULTIMAKER 3 EXTENDED KEY FEATURES:
The Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D print head
- Dual extrusion. Combine build and water-soluble support materials to create complex mechanical parts and intricate, detailed surfaces or choose to print with two different colored filaments. The unique auto nozzle-lifting system ensures a smooth, professional finish with every single print.
- Swappable print cores. Faster print core changes provides higher uptime and easier maintenance. Your Ultimaker 3 comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials. There’s a customised nozzle geometry per material – heavily reducing the risk of clogging and providing a highly reliable 3D printing experience.
- New optimized cooling. Ultimaker 3 has a powerful, low noise fan cooling system. With two new radial fans and shrouds, it creates greater pressure build up for an improved airflow. This delivers improved cooling, high quality bridging, faster print runs and a smooth print surface.
- LED status indicators. Print core LED lights ensure an optimised 3D printing experience by alerting the user if any user interaction is required.
Superior 3D printing experience
- Optimised Cura material profiles. Extensively tested, the preconfigured Cura profiles deliver a smooth and seamless 3D printing experience by automatically adjusting your settings for each material and print core. Produce consistent, quality results with every single print.
- Material recognition with the NFC scanner. Built in material recognition system ensures your 3D printer is primed and ready to go. Ultimaker 3 detects and identifies the material on the reel holder and checks the correspondence of a filament and print core type being used.
- EEPROM print core chip. The EEPROM chip in the print core memorises the size and type of your nozzle, notifies you in the case of misuse and, as a result, helps deliver a very high print success rate.
Simple controls and connectivity for easy 3D printing
- USB connectivity. Enjoy standalone printing using the USB port (16GB USB stick included).
- Wi-Fi / LAN. Send your print project quickly and easily to your Ultimaker 3 via your Cura software.
- Live camera. Monitor every stage of your 3D printing project remotely by simply connecting to your Ultimaker 3’s Wi-Fi network. The result? Optimised workflow and exceptional control.
The improved Ultimaker 3 Extended heated build plate
- Active leveling. The capacitive sensor in the print head measures distances between the print bed and the nozzle, and the tilt angle is compensated by adjusting the z height in the first layers. The result? Enhanced leveling and improved build plate adhesion.
- New refined design. The Ultimaker 3 features a build plate that is lighter and stiffer than before. This reduces vibrations and helps produce an unrivalled print quality. The removable glass plate makes it easy to access and remove your prints.
- Heated build plate. Thanks to the heated glass build plate, you can print using many different materials such as ABS and with improved build plate adhesion.
Dual geared feeders for improved 3D printing
Geared feeders exert more force on the filament, and also eliminate heat exposure from the motor. Changing your 3D printing materials is easy, simply select the correct pressure with a push on a button, and use the lever function to manually insert or remove your filament. More control means more successful, reliable and durable 3D print results on every print, without compromise.
Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D Printer Specifications
- Build volume of 215 x 215 x 300 mm
- Layer resolution up to 20 micron for 0.4 mm nozzle
- Print temperature up to 280 ˚C
- Dual extrusion with a soluble support material
- Swappable print cores
- Heated build plate with active leveling
Download the full Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D printer specification sheet
Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D Printer Pricing
Order your Ultimaker 3 Extended 3D printer today from our online store or contact us on 1300 667 263 for current pricing.