AutoCAD for Mac
Design every detail with AutoCAD® software, one of the world’s leading CAD applications. Create stunning 2D and 3D designs with robust tools that can produce almost any shape imaginable. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Speed detailing and documentation work with tools built to increase efficiency and maximize productivity. Connect your workflow and collaborate with colleagues using integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions. AutoCAD delivers the best in precision and the quality you can expect.
AutoCAD for Mac Pricing
See current pricing and purchase AutoCAD for Mac now from on online store.
AutoCAD for Mac System Requirements
- Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.10.0 or later (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later (Mac Pro® 5,1 or later recommended); MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); Mac® mini 3.1 or later (Mac mini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1,280 x 800 display with true colour (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Apple® Mouse, Apple® Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- Mac OS X-compliant printer
AutoCAD for MacTraining And Support
Redstack offer a range of training and support packages. Contact us for more information.
AutoCAD for Mac YouTube Video