Autodesk BIM 360 Team
Autodesk BIm 360 Team enables design, engineering & project teams to efficiently work together in one central workspace. Ensure everyone is informed and involved, use powerful 2D and 3D viewing technology and find the right information with powerful search.
Autodesk BIM 360 offers many benefits that include:
- A centralized workspace that connects and organizes your team and project information across your desktop, the web, and mobile devices.
- Collaboration tools to make it easy to upload, download, view, search, edit, and provide feedback on data and projects.
- Large Model Viewer that lets you and your team access and view, share and search 2D and 3D models directly from a browser.
- Design data and information that is highly searchable. Thoroughly indexed data makes it easy to find detailed information deep inside models and data archives.
- Support for over 100 design and project file types, Autodesk and competitive data types -- as well as non-design data including documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Secure cloud storage A360 stores all project and design data to the latest industry standards, certifications and encryption technology.
- A360 mobile app that allows you to access your projects and team from your mobile device
Autodesk BIM 360 Team Pricing
Find pricing and purchase Autodesk BIM 360 online directly from our eStore. BIM 360 Team is available as a 12 month, 24 month or 36 month subscription.
Autodesk BIM 360 Team System Requirements
Contact us to learn more about Autodesk BIM 360 Team system requirements.
Autodesk BIM 360 Team Case Study
See how Architecture firms Hennebery Eddy and Fentress used BIM 360 Team to work together on a complex airport project.
Autodesk BIM 360 Team YouTube Video Demo
See a video introduction to Autodesk BIM 360 Team below: