Beat The Autodesk Price Rise. Subscribe Before November 7, 2017
ACT NOW OR MISS OUT
Autodesk have announced prices will rise November 7th. Autodesk have also indicated that multi user versions of some options will no longer be available. Buy now to beat the price rise.
EXPECTED PRICE RISES
- Autodesk subscriptions* with multi-user access are expected to increase by up to 19%**.
- Multi-user Revit, Inventor Professional, and Navisworks Manage will no longer be available**.
- Single user Revit subscription prices will rise approximately 10%**.
HOW TO BEAT THE PRICE RISE
- Contact us on 1300 667 263 or email email@example.com for a quote on multi user licenses before prices increase on November 7th.
- Take out a 3 year subscription at store.redstack.com.au and lock in today’s price to avoid any future price rises for the next 3 years.
*Price changes do not apply to all Autodesk software subscriptions.
** All details are subject to change. Autodesk reserve the right to alter their offers, terms and pricing without notice. Information is correct as of 24/10/2017.