Course Length: 3 days
The features and functionality of AutoCAD® P&ID and AutoCAD® Plant 3D are covered in this course. Using P&ID and Plant 3D, you will design process diagrams, 3D equipment, structure, pipe specifications and routing. Automatically create Orthogonal and Isometric views to document the design.
This class is intended primarily for Process Engineers, Designers or Draftsmen who are required to design, document and maintain process equipment and piping systems.
After completing this class, users will be able to:
• Create structural equipment platforms
• Create and place schematic and 3D equipment
• Route schematic and 3D pipe between equipment
• Design schematic instrumentation
• Create structural pipe racks and supports
• Import/Export project data to complete the design
• Populate tag (property) data and annotate design
• Validate and modify your design
• Create orthographic drawings
• Create isometric drawings
Students should already possess a fundamental knowledge of an equivalent version of AutoCAD 2D and 3D functionality. It is recommended that the user have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® XP or later.
Contact us to obtain a quote on a training solution that will meet your needs. Pricing can vary depending on the number of people taking the training and the location.
Training Locations and dates:
With training centres in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne, Redstack can arrange training throughout Australia. View our current training schedule.