Showcase Course Length: 1 day
The Autodesk® Showcase® Fundamentals training course instructs students in how to use the visualization and presentation tools in the Autodesk Showcase software to create compelling presentations of 3D CAD data. In the practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to progress from importing data for use in a scene, preparing it for presentation, and publishing it as an image or movie or in a web presentation format.
The main topics in this Showcase training course include:
• Overview of the Autodesk Showcase interface and workflow
• Importing Models
• Opening scenes
• Adjusting surface normal
• Selecting and transforming objects
• Assigning visual styles to enhance a scene
• Setting and manipulating rendering styles
• Adding lighting and shadow environments
• Adding accent lights to a scene
• Adding materials to objects in a scene
• Creating and manipulating design alternatives
• Creating and manipulating cross-sections
• Creating and manipulating Shots
• Creating and manipulating Behaviors
• Creating a Storyboard to present a scene
• Using the Pointer Tool to focus attention on a specific area
• Compare Scenes by placing two scenes side-by-side
• Publishing images, movies, and web presentations
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Showcase Training Course Locations:
Redstack deliver online and in person training throughout Australia, in a range of locations including Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Showcase Training Pricing:
Contact us to obtain a quote on a training solution that will meet your needs. Pricing can vary depending on the number of people taking the training and the location.